21.9.10

slow start

it is funny to be put in a new place, with a new language, and new people, and try to jump right back into work. I have been finding it semi challenging to even figure out where to start. I decided to just jump into it and paint everything at one time on one canvas. i think that the under painting is going well. but now i am stuck. i have decided to make a bunch of panels to paint on and to try spreading them out.. and going back at all different times. i think this will put less pressure on me. I have also decided i would like to do a different kind of project while im here. possible a site specific, or interactive piece.. sculpture???!? im not sure something to jult my other work forward.

in this painting it is 6 different images i have collected and taken.. its the underpainting

No comments:

Post a Comment